The manor house dates from 1840. It was built by Ksawery Pusłowski on the area of Wierzbno manor farm, based on the design made by an architect, Wojciech Bobiński. It was destroyed during World War II, and then rebuilt and expanded after the war. The manor house is an example of a classical building, based on the plan in the shape of the “T” letter with a four column Ionic portico at the front. Around the manor house, there are remains of a large park with a tree – a monument of nature.